Terms and Conditions
The term Celebritor.com or “we” or “us” refers to the owner of the site. The term “you” means the user or visitor of our website. The use of this website is subject to the following conditions of use:
- The content of this page is only for your general information and use. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- You are solely responsible for the use of any information or material on this website, and we are not responsible for it. It is your responsibility to ensure that any product, service or information provided through this website meets your specific requirements.
- This site contains materials that we own or authorize. The material includes, but is not limited to, design, appearance, and graphics. Except as provided in the copyright notice as part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may result in damage to claims and criminal offenses.
- This site may also contain links to other sites. These links are for your convenience to provide more information. They do not mean that we agree with the site. We are not responsible for the content of the linked website.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of Celebritor.com.